Aug 21, 2009

Intel® Virtualization Technology List (Support Hyper-V)

My CPU is Intel E4400 is not listed in Intel Virtualization List. I buy this computer in 2007, E4400 is a new chip that inexpensive. I buy it, now when I learn Microsoft Technology, i see Hyper-V a new feature of Windows Server 2008. Unfotunantely, My CPU does not support this feature, I want to upgrade my CPU but money is big problem with me, so sad. Uhm, To check whether your CPU have support Hyper-V you can read previous post: How to check Intel and AMD Hyper-V Compatibility


Here is Intel® Virtualization Technology List. You can view this list to consider your CPU have listed: http://ark.intel.com/VTList.aspx

1 comments:

  1. Virtualization is running multiple virtual computers on one physical box. Ilabs Technology Solutions has certified Engineers and a virtualization solution provider .It provides Desktop, Server and Application Virtualization Services very effectively.
    Virtualization Technology

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you have any question. Do not spam

 
Powered by Blogger.